Residential & Commercial Flat Roof Repair Replacement in Greater Fort Wayne
Heat fusion. The challenge of sealing seams in flat roofing materials is sometimes met with the flame from a heat gun.
Restore your property's flat roof in Huntington & nearby
You can find flat roofs on all kinds of buildings these days - residential, commercial, industrial and more. However, certain kinds of flat roofs are better suited for certain applications. What works well for a large roof might not be the best for your home. That's why it's crucial to work with a professional roofer that has access to several different flat roofing options - and who knows how to install whichever you choose!
Here at Bone Dry Roofing, we have many years of experience helping all kinds of customers, from homeowners to property managers, repair and replace their roofs. Our friendly, certified crews will make sure that your job is completed to the very highest standards, and we will always be available to answer any questions you might have along the way.
In need of help with your flat roof? Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free estimate for roof replacement. We serve customers in New Haven, Huntington, Fort Wayne and surrounding Indiana areas.
Learn about the many types of flat roofs
- Built-up roofing (BUR): As one of the oldest kinds of flat roofing, BUR offers a cost-friendly option up front at the expensive of additional maintenance later on. BUR is installed in multiple layers of roofing felt and roofing tar, with a gravel layer on top. This makes this kind of roofing a pain to remove or repair.
- Modified bitumen: Consisting of rolls that are spread out over a roof and fused together at the seams, modified bitumen is a fast and easy flat roofing material to apply to many roofs - especially residential roofs.
- EPDM: EPDM roofing, a kind of flexible rubber roofing, is best suited for large flat roofs. It's very durable with a lifespan of over 20 years and little maintenance. However, it absorbs a lot of heat, so you'll have to invest in a reflective top coat or a white top layer.
- PVC: This roofing type is made out of the same material as some of the pipes inside your home. As with EPDM roofs, PVC roofs are best applied to large commercial roofs. They are extremely durable and, because they are naturally white in color, they offer excellent cooling. Be prepared to pay a premium, though.
- TPO: TPO roofing is a fabric-like roof that is comparatively new. Best suited for large commercial roofs with no existing roofing installed, this single-ply roofing material is cheaper than many other options. However, it performs less well than other options.
- Spray polyurethane foam (SPF): If your property's current roof is too difficult to remove, SPF roofing might be for you. This material acts as roofing, insulation and flashing all in one, as the waterproof foam is sprayed into all the crevices of your roof for a uniform layer of high-density roofing.
Find out if flat roofing is for you
No matter what kind of roof you're trying to repair, replace or install, Bone Dry Roofing will be happy to discuss our flat roofing options with you and recommend the solution best suited to your needs. Our professional crews are trained in installing all kinds of flat roofing and other roofing materials. Let us start out with our free inspection and go from there!
To schedule an appointment for a free quote for flat roof replacement, repair, or installation, give us a call at 1-844-386-0848 or send us an email to get started.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.